8.09.2010

Clock/Debate/Mouth

For the time being the intercollege debate competition ends at this point,the point where you can trace your fingertip on the straight lengthy timeline in your life calender and detect that particular bulge. Enough for the nonsensical mumble, our team won a second place in the competition. So, I am supposed to leap with joy and shout out my lung that I had won my 1st award in UKM. I pretended that everyone in the team are happy with the result outcome and throwing humorous teases to each other on nicknames and funny moments during training. (Well, our opponent was our training partner before the debate competition) I am supposed to express my gratitude to my fellow friends as well as my trainers for they lent me a platform to embrace the vast spiderweb of knowledge, frauds and manipulating of words in debate. I should point towards the sky and laughed "Ho ho ho" because of the successfulness of leaving an image in the audience's eyes. Turn the clockhand in the clockwise manner, we can click the memories together by adding blocks and blocks of them compactly into the metaphorical storage and bind them with actions thoughts and feelings. Hence, me; hence, you.

No comments: