8.14.2010

What Happen To The Rational Part Of My Brain

I am staring intensely at this beautiful scenery with busted full of serenity and tenderness.


The subject I am looking at is a mother cat breastfeeding her little kitten,both of them lazing on the abandoned sofa, ground floor of my dorm, 5 minutes to strike 7pm, sunlight gasping faintly with tiredness of a work-loaded day.


The kitten chew and bit his mother's tits and trying to suck fluid out of her mother's breast.


Furs smoothly combed to 1 side,the kitten inherited brownish tiger stripes from his mother.


I do wonder when the subject grow 2 hands and walk with backbone upright and with clothes on, what's the reaction from the public.


I squat down and duckwalk towards them,slowly, not to interrupt the calmness which is floating freely in the atmosphere.


The mother cat seems to enjoy the breastsucking.


She close her eyes and lay down on her front legs, while the kitten rolls as he drink and successfully hold his mother's tits with his tiny paws.


Almost the same response from a human baby.


His almond eyes reflects his hunger and dependence on her mother kindness.


Night is the time to herd the sheep back,
I assumed.

No comments: